Wednesday, June 18, 2014, Chicago
The Creative Developers Summit is the premier annual event for anyone who creates or implements custom software solutions for creative professionals. The Summit is the place to meet, share, and learn about our industry’s tools, resources and direction.
Some of the extraordinary events that will take place during The Developers Summit are:
- Adobe Developer Roundtable: What do you want to say to Adobe? What does Adobe want to say to you? Here’s a rare opportunity to sit down with Adobe engineers, management, and developer support, ask questions, and find a path to partnerships.
- Understanding Today’s Marketplace/Exchange: There are dozens of questions and concerns for developers wanting to sell to creative professionals. Learn what’s possible, and find solutions you might not know exist (at Adobe and elsewhere).
- Where is Adobe Headed Now? You can’t code if you don’t know what Adobe is planning on doing tomorrow. Learn about the Chromium Embedded Framework, the future of ExtendScript, and more.
- CreativeWow! Come see and/or share software demos from around the world. Do you have a software challenge that you’ve been working on in your spare time? Or some feature, tool, or service that you’ve developed that is just so cool you have to share it? Come show it at the CreativeWow! reception, Tuesday night. The rules are simple: You have 5 minutes to fire up and demo your stuff in front of an audience of your peers.
- Unconference Sessions: Are you a veteran developer with scars to prove your chops? Sign up and share what you’ve learned! Potential sessions include:
- How lessons learned from jQuery can be applied to ExtendScript
- Creative Security: Should we worry about attacks through the Creative Cloud apps? How can we keep ourselves safe?
- XML isn’t everything: Alternate data formats for information exchange (JSON, .INI, plain text, CSV)
Why You Can’t Afford to Miss The Creative Developers Summit
The Creative Developers Summit offers something for all levels of experience and all specialities—it doesn’t matter whether you’re a beginning scripter, a C++ developer, or a seasoned IT manager. At the Creative Developers Summit you’ll learn about current and future technologies, and solutions for problems you encounter every day. Why spend hours scouring search engines for solutions when you can attend The Creative Developers Summit and come away with time-saving know-how and a brand-new support network of knowledgable peers!
While The Creative Developers Summit is partially sponsored and attended by Adobe, it is an independent event, run by and for developers and IT professionals.
Space is limited! Register today.
Note: The Creative Developers Summit is co-located with PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference. To register for The Creative Developers Summit, sign up for any one of these three registration options:
- 4-day Gold Pass: $1,395.00 (until April 21)
- 3-day Pass with Postconference Tutorials: $1,195.00 (until April 21)
- Wednesday Tutorials Only: $295.00 (until April 21)
Program note: This page features a preliminary list of conference sessions and speakers. Speakers and session descriptions are currently being confirmed and are subject to change. Sign up for our email list and you will be notified as information becomes finalized.