Thursday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Adobe InDesign and Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) is one way to publish “content rich” interactive apps such as digital magazines to mobile devices. But DPS isn’t the only game in town—and isn’t necessarily the best “fit” for everyone. In this session we will examine the market-leading InDesign-based app publishing solutions. You will see each product in operation, and learn:
- How the same sample project would be built with each product
- How the products are similar and how they differ in operation, features, limitations, and price
- What type of project is the “sweet spot” for each product
- What marketplaces and devices each product supports
- About actual apps created with each product.