Thursday, 1:30–4:30 pm
Learn efficient techniques, elegant solutions, and insider hacks for creating beautiful books and long documents—and without taking years off your life expectancy. Whether you’re building a catalog, a magazine, a proposal, a textbook, or a novel, you’ll want to master these skills!
- It’s all about the planning—building robust documents with master pages, styles, layers, and a flexible layout grid
- Advanced Styles—nested, sequential, grep, and object
- Going with the flow—panic-free text flow and how to effortlessly manage page, frame, column, and line breaks
- Keep it live—page and section markers, variables, captions, and cross-references.
- To Book or not to Book. That is the question
- Controller of the Universe: formatting with Find/Change
- The age-old debate: Libraries or Snippets?
- Building an attractive Table of Contents